Monday 1 August 2016

Read Uduaghan's daughter's divorce poem

After four years of marriage with two kids to the bargain, Orode Uduaghan, the daughter of former Delta State Governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan has kissed goodbye to her turbulent marriage.

While marking her 27th birthday recently, Orode dedicated this poem to her divorce.

Through the pain I saw grace
Through the sorrow I saw joy
Through the hardship I held on to faith
Through the sleepless nights I saw peace
Through the heart breaks I became love
Through the sadness I learnt to smile
Through the fire I kept it cool
Through the storm I became calm
Through the betrayal I grew loyal
Through the hurt I saw healing
Through the surgeries I saw Restoration
Through the battering I gained strength
Through the mistakes I found a path
Through the shame Identity came
Through the fear I found courage
Through the lies I saw the hidden truth
Through the gossips I learnt silence
Through the brokenness I gained Myself
Through it all He wrapped His arms around me and made it all better.
Jesus made it all Better.

Xoxo

Orode

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cookies


We use Cookies to store information about visitor preferences and to record user specific data on visits and pages the user views in order to provide a custom experience.

With regard to third party advertisers, Abujacitynews has no access or control over these cookies.
You should review the respective privacy policies on third party as servers for more information on their practices and how to opt out.

If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through you web browser options. Instructions for doing this and other cookie related management can be found on the specific web browser's websites

About

Links


This blog contains links to other blog/websites. Please be informed that Abujacity news is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. When you leave this blog, please read the privacy policy of every website you visit as this privacy policy applies only to Abujacitynews Blog.

Earn More

PropellerAds

Pages