Wednesday 30 December 2015

I didn't pick anyone that will embarrass my government - Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has defended the integrity of his 36 ministers.

At his maiden Presidential media chat in Abuja on Wednesday, Buhari said that none of his ministers has a corruption case in any court.

“I don’t think I tolerate corruption, I don’t think I picked anybody that I know will embarrass my government. But if you have any evidence about any of my ministers, I accept responsibility for the 36 ministers that I have.

“I don’t think I took anybody among the ministers who has got a case in court. Tell me one out of the 36. I don’t think I will deliberately make that mistake,” he said.

He however added that if any of his ministers is charged to court for corruption, he would let the case run its course

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cookies


We use Cookies to store information about visitor preferences and to record user specific data on visits and pages the user views in order to provide a custom experience.

With regard to third party advertisers, Abujacitynews has no access or control over these cookies.
You should review the respective privacy policies on third party as servers for more information on their practices and how to opt out.

If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through you web browser options. Instructions for doing this and other cookie related management can be found on the specific web browser's websites

About

Links


This blog contains links to other blog/websites. Please be informed that Abujacity news is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. When you leave this blog, please read the privacy policy of every website you visit as this privacy policy applies only to Abujacitynews Blog.

Earn More

PropellerAds

Pages