Wednesday 18 November 2015

How Lola and Anita celebrated Psquare at 34

Multiple award-winning musicians and twin brothers Peter and Paul Okoye (Psquare) are 34. Here is how their wives Lola and Anita celebrated them on their birthday.

Peter's wife Lola on Instagram ;

“To my boo of life, the king of my dreams, my hot chocolate, my love, my delight, the father of my beautiful children I celebrate your life today. Happy birthday my darling husband. May you always fly high in life and touch all your dreams. May God bless you with happiness, joy, continued success, wisdom and peace. Gold, platinum or diamonds are not enough to express your worth. May God continue to protect you for us. Your best years are still ahead IJN. I am proud of the man that you have become and I love you plenty my sweetheart. Have a fantastic day today.”

Anita's message to Paul ;

“Happy birthday to the love of my life, my soulmate, I cannot believe that after over a decade you still have the same effect on me as you did the first day I met you…. You have always been the amazing, caring and humble man you are today and I fall deeply in love with you with every passing day. I wish you God’s favour, divine blessings and guidance today and always. You are the best husband and father to our son and May your heart’s desires be granted. For always being compassionate towards others, happiness and peace will never leave your side. Happy birthday to this amazing hottie of a man! Andre’s number 1 super hero!!! My Pauly, Mr.Talent Bulus 1 of ifitedunu I love you….”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cookies


We use Cookies to store information about visitor preferences and to record user specific data on visits and pages the user views in order to provide a custom experience.

With regard to third party advertisers, Abujacitynews has no access or control over these cookies.
You should review the respective privacy policies on third party as servers for more information on their practices and how to opt out.

If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through you web browser options. Instructions for doing this and other cookie related management can be found on the specific web browser's websites

About

Links


This blog contains links to other blog/websites. Please be informed that Abujacity news is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. When you leave this blog, please read the privacy policy of every website you visit as this privacy policy applies only to Abujacitynews Blog.

Earn More

PropellerAds

Pages