Saturday 24 October 2015

See what ex-President Jonathan told world leaders about GEJ Foundation

Former President Goodluck Jonathan is a very busy man right now.

He has been busy dispatching invitation letters to leaders across Nigeria and the entire world for the official launch of his Goodluck Jonathan Foundation which is planned for the third quarter of 2016.

See a sample of the letter below.

Dear ……..

On Friday, 29th May, 2015; I completed my term of office as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and successfully handed over government to President Muhammadu Buhari.

I immediately proceeded on a long deserved break; I have enjoyed a delightful time with my family and close friends.

Now, well rested, I am back to work; to continue to serve and dedicate my life to promoting peace and prosperity for all. I have set up an office where I can be reached and members of my staff are poised to serve you and respond to your enquiries at all times.

Furthermore, I will be devoting the rest of my life and energy to making the world a better place. I am currently finalising efforts to set up The Goodluck Jonathan Foundation. More details on the work of the foundation will be available at the launch, which I believe should take place by the 3rd  quarter of 2016.

As I start this new phase of my life of renewed service to humanity, I look forward to your continuous support, counsel and cooperation.

Please do accept the assurance of my esteemed regards.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Cookies


We use Cookies to store information about visitor preferences and to record user specific data on visits and pages the user views in order to provide a custom experience.

With regard to third party advertisers, Abujacitynews has no access or control over these cookies.
You should review the respective privacy policies on third party as servers for more information on their practices and how to opt out.

If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through you web browser options. Instructions for doing this and other cookie related management can be found on the specific web browser's websites

About

Links


This blog contains links to other blog/websites. Please be informed that Abujacity news is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. When you leave this blog, please read the privacy policy of every website you visit as this privacy policy applies only to Abujacitynews Blog.

Earn More

PropellerAds

Pages